Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started a thread last week asking about Wabi Cycles. My wife was looking at them and mentioned that she didn't like her road bike but wanted to ride with me. One thing led to another and this past Saturday we headed down to a shop that has around 125 tandems in stock. Our daughter was sleeping in the car and my wife waited with her while I checked out what they had. We didn't have the kiddie trailer so we decided to hold off until a later time to test ride. Lo and behold we'll probably be heading down tomorrow evening to take our test ride. It looks like we're going to go with a Trek T900 as we don't want to sink a lot of money into something we're not sure we'll like and the Trek has a good frame shape for our differing heights.

Kudos to MikeBike for his story about his trip in Tuscany, that served as the impetus to get my wife on two wheels with me.

·
Recreational and Utility Rider :)
243 Posts
We bought our Trek T-900 in July and have over 500 miles on it! It's been a very good experiance and the bike has been excellent. We found and added a Arai Drum Brake for a drag brake, rear rack, fenders, switched seats and will be switching to "euro trekking bars", (butterfly bars) when I get them from Velo Orange soon. ENJOY! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts