Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for another contest!

In addition to providing Clif bars for a review on Industryoutsider.com, (read the review here) the folks at Clif have generously offered up some product for a Mother's Day giveaway! Each pack includes the ultimate in guilt-free chocolate: Clif Crunch, Mojo, and original Bars. Three prize packs will be given away - one on Industryoutsider, and two on Twospoke.com. While this contest is only for the ladies, we'll let the guys nominate their favorite wife, mom, sister, daughter, or friend too. Just tell us why you (or your nominee) deserves the healthy indulgence of a chocolate Clif Bar prize pack. Contest ends Sunday, May 6th, at or around midnight. Winners will be chosen and contacted the following day, so we can try to get their prizes delivered in time for Mother's Day.

Good luck!

p.s. Click the above link to read the review and enter there as well.

Attachments

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,536 Posts
I'm refraining because I won the awesome shorts. I will say I do love Cliff Bars, especially the carrot cake. I'm a pretty good judge of when a company is pandering too hard on the 'green hippy' image but Cliff simply makes their foods responsibly for no other reason than it's the right thing to do. My favorite way to eat Cliff bars is to crumble them up into a hot pot of oatmeal when I'm out backpacking. Killer!

Everyone should jump on this deal.

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
You know what I will nominate my lovely bride for no other reason than she has manged to put up with me for 27 years now! Other than that she had an awesome 24 year carrer in the Air Force retireing as the Superident of the Tactical command and control centers and the ACC at the First TAC fighter wing , the plank owner from Coast Guard Station Yorktown for being a Search and Rescue instructor for years traveling to almost every state in the union working with state and local authorities, rasing 2 outstanding kids and now has a carrer as a contractor at the same desk she flew in the Air force. She does almost everything In our home so i can play! How great is that? I'm looking forward to another great 27 years with my bride!!!

·
Registered
927 Posts
I nominate Rola643's wife as well!

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm. I really can't argue with that, but we'll have to see who else enters. And of course, there's two prize packs to be given away on the forums, and one on my site.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Geez, everyone was all over the free shorts. Isn't anyone a fan of Clif?
Unfortunately my wife doesn't like them. She says they give her gas. I take her word for it... I don't want to know.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Myself and my wife love them but like Nigal I was refraining from entering .

·
Registered
57 Posts
I love those cliff bars! My wife and the mother of my children wants me to be happy so give them to her so she can pass them to me!

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Dont feel bad, I can't get advice about pedals either!
Sure you can, but you might have to wait more than a minute for a response :eek:

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, this was the easiest contest yet, as far as choosing a winner. Mrs. Rola better be listening for the FedEx man. Congrats!

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
She'll be happy!

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
It's Cliff for the win...ok and Hack :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts