Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time for another giveaway. This time we are celebrating the upcoming Tour of Utah and will be giving away a prize-pack from Utah based companies. At this point the makers of elete Electrolyte Add-in have donated at nice package and we're looking to get some other Utah based companies on-board.

So while you have the weekend to think, here are the contest rules. Pick the podium for the Tour of Utah. In order to make it somewhat easier, simply pick the teams of the top three riders. For example, if you think Levi will repeat and win again, you would pick Omega Pharma-Quick Step as your number 1 pick. To help you in your picking, here is a link with the teams and riders to watch. http://tourofutah.com/blog/riders-to-watch-at-2012-tour-of-utah-11-olympians-on-rosters

The race starts Tuesday, but we are going to give you until Wednesday morning at 8:00 AM EST to have your votes in which allows you one day to see how everyone is looking, if you desire.

Here are the questions for the contest. Good luck!

1) What team will have the winning rider for the Tour of Utah?
2) What team will win the team classification?
3) Will Jens Voigt win a stage?
And as a tie breaker, if necessary,
4) Pick a number between 1 and 100.

·
Two skinny J's
21,186 Posts
Man, wish I was eligible!!!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't forget about this. Looks like we only have one entry via a PM to me so far. You can post you entry here or PM me. Just be sure to enter.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Doh!!!! Such a moron, I forgot all about this!:mad:

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
To bad I could have aced this one. I will reveal my picks shortly after the tour completes. If I remember.:D

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A little late, but I had a busy work schedule and was out of town the first few days of this week. WithoutLimits was the contest winner for this. Congratulations!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts