Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by Performance Bikes in Virginia Beach looking for a set of tires today. To my surprise every tuesday from noon to 2pm they offer a "lunch time shop & save" that gives you 10% off everything except bikes. Also found out they give a 10% military discount on everything in the store all the time, which is great to know since I'm a vet.

I bought a set of Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick tires and some shot blocks.

Web and store price is $49.99 that was already discounted to $34.99. When I made it to checkout the register price took off another $5.00 on each making them $29.99 each then they took off the lunchtime 10% making them $26.99 each.

The total for the pair after tax was $56.68. Not a bad deal...

The shot blocks were $1.79 each after the 10% off...

It's nice having a Performance close by...

·
Two skinny J's
21,179 Posts
Nice find! Don't they have one up in Richmond too? The only time I would ever be down that way would be for work.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah there's one at.
9520 Woodman Road Richmond, VA 23228

Work took me very close to the Va. Beach store so I had to stop... I told my riding buddy about the deal and he asked me to buy him a set also, but his were 23mm where mine are 25mm.

·
Registered
146 Posts
The VA Beach store is close to where I live. I was there this afternoon too. Got myself a Thule 2-bike trunk rack for $66 out the door! I like the customer service there. Bought a cyclocomputer the other day, they said if i didn't like it I could return it whenever I wanted, no questions asked.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fez we may have been in the store at the same time... I was there around 1pm...

Yes they do have good service...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts