Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for a ride ! It's only 69* and 93 % percent humidity:D Tried to get M_Wales to come ride with us this morning but he said he had something stooopid to do this morning...like work or something dumb like that :eek:

MAYBE he just didn't want to break anything else on his bike!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Get today in and i am on vacation for a week can't wait!!!!!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Maybe he just cant afford to be around you much Rola! :D

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
The best thing about late summer is the crisp mornings. Headed out in the morning for my last big training ride (73 miles) before my century in two weeks and it'll be 68 when I head out.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
The best thing about late summer is the crisp mornings. Headed out in the morning for my last big training ride (73 miles) before my century in two weeks and it'll be 68 when I head out.
Absafreakinlutely! It seems like the heat wave has finally broken here. It was 63 when I got up this morning. Unfortunately, I was running and not riding. It was nice to be able to breath the air and not completely sweat through my shirt.

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Absafreakinlutely! It seems like the heat wave has finally broken here. It was 63 when I got up this morning. Unfortunately, I was running and not riding. It was nice to be able to breath the air and not completely sweat through my shirt.
And all said AMEN!

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
And in 10 days, 21 hours, and 2 minutes, I'll be in Dublin where today's high is 65.:)

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,397 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you got time drop me a note and I'll buy the adult beverages
I may have to do that! Between seeing my sister out in Frisco and my folks 50th may not have a lot of time left over. Gonna be a hit and run trip, leave on Tuesday back home Saturday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts