Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Are any of you using the GoPro Hero2 HD video camera for your cycling adventures? I hear they are really good cameras for use and you can get helmet mounts for them. I am thinking about getting one myself to start recording my rides :)

·
889 Posts
I would love to have one. Not so much for cycling, but some of the cool sh*t I get to do at work! :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,427 Posts
I would love to have one. Not so much for cycling, but some of the cool sh*t I get to do at work! :)
Media nox meridies noster 409th, I got on of the flight crew patches it is BAD A$$. Sorry just made me think of that and some of the cool sorties they flew :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,427 Posts
My apologies for the hijack the but I had to make sure I still had them.

Attachments

·
55 Posts
I have a Hero 3 white edition. I use it every couple of days when I go out and about around town riding. I've started doing a series of vids showing the city of Escanaba from a bike POV. I love it. It's an amazing camera. I also use the helmet mount when I'm refereeing roller derby to catch the action on the track. I have a helmet mount on my daughter's derby helmet as well. She is a jammer for our local roller derby team. I haven't gotten the shots I want from her wearing it yet but I know I will, eventually. She is also going to be starting stock car racing this summer and I want to put the camera in her car to get some action shots of her on the track. My GoPro definitely gets used.

·
New to cycling
239 Posts
Just bought the hero 3 white edition. Looking forward to trying it out. Can someone take a pic of theirs on the helmet. Looking to see how it gets mounted. :)

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Help!!! Blue light won't stop blinking. I've tried holding the wifi button but it won't go off.
Try removing the battery and resetting.
Go in and manually turn off wifi.
Do you have the latest update?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts