Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for a bike to throw in the trainer and save the wear and tear on my bike and my buddy hooked me up with this. Try it and see how it goes ! If steel is real this is as real as it gets, this thing is incredibly heavy :), good thing it's just going in the trainer.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
My kind of deal, Free and Me, go togeather :thumbsup: :D
Nice bike And some one like me, 240# would not know that the bike was a little heavy :rolleyes:

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seems to be in pretty good shape too.
Not bad, gonna need a new rear skin, minimum and some work on the limit screws. Got an old set of skins and tubes out in the garage :cool:

Looks like it was sitting in a garage some where. My new one has been sitting outside for years.
Looks area deceiving, kinda. The paint is in pretty rough shape, but hey :thumbsup:

Cool find. I love the price.
That price drives a lot of deals !

I love old steelies like that. Any clue what year it is?
Not a clue ! I would bet on early 80ish though. Gota take it for a spin around the block before I sentence it to trainer duty !

That's a great deal! Most people pay $10 for a bike like that! ;)
Just my lucky day Doo :D

·
Rat Biker
442 Posts
Hell I'd personally rie a bike like that full time cool find

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Took the steel beauty out around the block today, what a cool ride ! I was really impressed how that thing rides ! I have decided to put some new tires on it and see how it will really ride !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts