Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ended up with several items I need to get out of my garage and unclutter my bike stuff. Thought I would see if anyone here had any interest before I get serious about selling on ebay and other local avenues.

I have a 2011 SRAM Force compact crank with less than 300 miles, SRAM Force front and rear derailuer as well as brake brake set. Front derailuer is clamp on and I can't remember the size. Also have a set of Bontrager RL wheels- less than 200 miles- good wheels to beat on !, Brand new in the box toe clips my wife never used, gel seat (Specialized branded) gently used. Last but not least a 07 Specalized Roubiax Elite - 56, basically frame but can be sold with 105 triple setup for a complete carbon bike.

I have not even thought about prices, just sat down and thought about what I had laying around I need to get rid of....my expensive junk as someone so eloquently put it. If there is any interest pictures can be made available as well pricing.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I have ended up with several items I need to get out of my garage and unclutter my bike stuff. Thought I would see if anyone here had any interest before I get serious about selling on ebay and other local avenues.

I have a 2011 SRAM Force compact crank with less than 300 miles, SRAM Force front and rear derailuer as well as brake brake set. Front derailuer is clamp on and I can't remember the size. Also have a set of Bontrager RL wheels- less than 200 miles- good wheels to beat on !, Brand new in the box toe clips my wife never used, gel seat (Specialized branded) gently used. Last but not least a 07 Specalized Roubiax Elite - 56, basically frame but can be sold with 105 triple setup for a complete carbon bike.

I have not even thought about prices, just sat down and thought about what I had laying around I need to get rid of....my expensive junk as someone so eloquently put it. If there is any interest pictures can be made available as well pricing.
I will give you .02 cents for that Specalized Roubiax Elite:D Sounds fair considering I've heard those bikes arent worth 0 cents:rolleyes: :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh stab me in the heart Hazy, she was a good ride:D

·
Registered
2,397 Posts

·
GiddyUp
337 Posts
I'd be interested in that SRAM Force crank if I had some money to spend. I assume it's a 50/34? What model year is it and what is the crank arm lenght? Does it come with the external GXP bottom bracket?

·
Two skinny J's
21,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd be interested in that SRAM Force crank if I had some money to spend. I assume it's a 50/34? What model year is it and what is the crank arm lenght? Does it come with the external GXP bottom bracket?
2011 pretty standard stuff, yup 50/34 - 172.5 crank arm length, no bottom bracket. Not brand new but less than 300 miles on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts