Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After almost a week of oiling and adjusting and cleaning today I took her for the first ride ans it was. Awesome !!!!! Road to revere beach. Went from one end to the other and back she shifted like a dream and stopped perfect I wish i was taking her home but she will be my Boston ride I think I will be looking for one in Indiana I'm just in aww over this bike!!!!! Can't wait till tomorrow to ride again !!!

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where in Indiana are you ? Yea this will be my Boston bike I live on ind but fly back and forth a lot but will be looking for a road bike when I get home I have my mt bike there so I'm not with out but love this road bike

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it is and franklin has a small greenway only about 7 miles but a very pretty ride just the same. 10 miles from Atterbury but it's all 4 lane high way which I have rode but didn't feel real safe doing it.

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that is just crazy he must not have seen the sign that says "NO non-motorized vechicals" lol
I saw an add on craigslist today for a guy who rebuilds bikes down in bedford I want to go down and take a look at what he has and try to find a decent road bike for indiana i love my mt bike but don't ride much off road and the road bikes are so much faster and easy to handle and lighter ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts