Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last November my mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer. Stage 4 is the final stage and many people don't survive it. The cancer had gotten out of her colon into her lymph system and into her liver.

She had her last chemo treatment the 17th, then a PET Scan on the 28th.

She called me a few minutes ago and told me the results are back and she is cancer free. The tumors are gone, the lesions on her liver are gone, she is completely cancer free.

The Lord gave her the strength to fight the biggest battle in her life and win in a big way. The prayers of others helped her when she needed the little bit extra.

Let this help those who are needing help in their lives. Nothing is definite, and nothing is hopeless, no matter how bad it seem there is always hope.

·
'57 Schwinn Wasp
224 Posts
Wow, that's amazing. My brother is a cancer survivor and I think I know how much this means to you and your family.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Fantastic news!!!

I am 2 weeks away from 1 year cancer free,
myself. Smoking for 35 years...
I was diagnosed with stage 3 throat cancer on June 21 2010. Almost killed me.
Now I am training for a triathlon and run 20 miles a week and bike 100 miles a week and swim 3 miles a week.
What a turn around

·
717 Posts
very happy for you...

Jeepster, way to go!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thats great news, my mom died of the same thing back in the early 90's. The treatments have came a long ways since then.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Awesome!

Praise the Lord!

·
22 Posts
Excellent News! My dad was told he had stage 4 lung cancer. Docs told him he had 3 months, get his affairs in order....... That was 7 years ago.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts