Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i ride all the time, from single track, dirt jump, downhill to road. i commute by cycle and don't have a license or car.
pretty much the only things i like better than cycling are running and eating.
i found this site and decided to join, thinking it would be nice to hear others opinions on cycling/bikes and such.
it is always nice to hear about new products and ideas. hopefully i can make a new friend or two and learn a lot about maintenance.
happy trails

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
By the way, since my blog covers more than just cycling gear, you may see some articles floating around for running and hiking gear too. Except for hardcore roadies, it seems like most cyclists enjoy other outdoor activities too.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i agree... and i love your blog! very useful and extremely well put together. as for me, i love to trail run and hike. i even like to do a little trout fishing from time to time.

·
Two skinny J's
21,512 Posts
Welcome Sprocket! Good to see someone jump in and post! To my mind a young person without a car or even a license is rather unique these days. Unless of course you live in a big city.

Anyway Welcome, again.

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Welcome Sprocket! Good to see someone jump in and post! To my mind a young person without a car or even a license is rather unique these days. Unless of course you live in a big city.

Anyway Welcome, again.
One of my sons is putting himself through an engineering school, which makes me pretty proud. When his bike got stolen a bit over a year ago, he asked me to help him find a suitable replacement. So now he rides a Downtube folder, and his girlfriend has her vintage three speed cruiser.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hello from South Park...ing Lot. (South Florida, where they've paved paradise and put up a parking lot)

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Anyway Welcome, again.
thanks, and here it is super rare... my friends give me endless amounts of crap for it.... especially when we catch a flick or something an i opt to meet them there via cycle. i really don't even like to ride in cars unless i have to. frankly they are untrustworthy, breakdown too often, false ego giving scary butt things!
and sedona az is not a big city by a long shot. a cool place to mountain bike and watch the sunset but not much of a city.... i grew up in Maxey-sur-Meuse, France which is a tiny farming village and i believe i was the only one who owned a bike less than twenty years old.....
anyhow, thanks for the welcoming :D

·
GiddyUp
337 Posts
Welcome Sprocketgirl! Happy posting, hope to see you around the forum and weighing in on your opinion on all things cycling, sounds like you have some good experience to share.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
new to site also

Hi everyone I got back on a bike 2 years ago when I turned 50 and love it found this site and joined hope to meet and make friends.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi everyone I got back on a bike 2 years ago when I turned 50 and love it found this site and joined hope to meet and make friends.
welcome, glad you are back cycling.
glad to chat anytime.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts