Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I posted topics in the sub forums, but I guess I should say "Hi" in here! 45 yrs. young/old?, but still a teen on the inside! :D

Haven't biked for around 10 yrs., but I've been bitten by the bug again recently. Ride mostly paved trails on a 2000 Ironhorse (in the market for a newer ride soon).

Looking forward to reading/sharing with my fellow riders.

Cheers! :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Welcome katz!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hello all!

I posted topics in the sub forums, but I guess I should say "Hi" in here! 45 yrs. young/old?, but still a teen on the inside! :D

Haven't biked for around 10 yrs., but I've been bitten by the bug again recently. Ride mostly paved trails on a 2000 Ironhorse (in the market for a newer ride soon).

Looking forward to reading/sharing with my fellow riders.

Cheers! :)

Welcome, katz. I am from PA too. I hope you enjoy your time here at TwoSpoke.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Welcome Katz. I am also from Pa.

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Welcome to TwoSpoke, Katz!
lol, you don't time to be greeting people Poolie! Now get back out there and get some miles in for the EPIC :D

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll be a regular around here - From browsing the threads I see everyone is so helpful, and knowledgeable.

I've been bitten by the biking bug and I'm really enjoying it now - it has been a great stress reliever for me! And, the anticipation of purchasing a new ride has me excited.

:)

·
348 Posts
Welcome. I'm another comeback kid, fairly new here. Good luck getting back in the groove!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts