Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey bicycle fans I just joined this bicycle fourm site in hopes of ganing information tips and the know how about how to take good care of my 2011 Schwinn Tourist. My plan is to keep it as preserved and as well maintained as possible. I also plan to get all the cool bicycling accesories to. I just got the topeak A type MTX beam rack. It seems like the A type is a proper fit for the schwinn 700c tires. I have took a look at the Schwinn seat rack and it doesent seem to fit with their 700c tires based on what others have talked about in revews.

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
A new Philadelphia Silver eagles end up with a good name for acquiring the various roughest devotees for nfl football. Clearly, the majority of Philadelphia people obtain of which track record rather than these Silver eagles, that is each of our cross punch to deal with. Nonetheless which happens to be trickier to build sensation of all the point in time yet another fan base has gone much more tremendous.cheap football jerseys
Yooo Admins and mods, hurry up and delete this spammer!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree with you rola643. I just want to talk about bicycles and bicycle accessories here and in other threads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts