Guys Who Think they can go shirtless

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by itself, Aug 26, 2009.

1. itself

itself New Member

I can't stand it. Guys who walk around, jog, bike with no shirt on, and whose bodies are absolutely disgusting to look at. Who gave guys the license to do this? God forbid a woman with a fat belly put on a bikini. Double standards!

So, if your fat, beer bellied, please spare us woman, and put a shirt on...

Lisa :O

2. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

3. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

You obviously have never been to the waterpark I went to last weekend. There was no double standard there. Kids, women, and men....all way too big to be showing as much skin as they were!

4. itself

itself New Member

Good to hear in Arkansas that women feel free enough to do this and that the men are ok with it! Thumbs up for Arkansas!!!

5. Industry_Hack

I've been to Arkansas. That's a whole 'nother world.

6. Xela

Careful there, Industry_Hack. Anyway, the waterpark was actually in our neighbor to the north.

7. Industry_Hack

Is Fayetteville the cute little town with the antique stores and hot springs nearby?

Any place with blue laws is unAmerican. :)

8. Xela

No, we're a smallish (75,000 or so) university town up in the northwest corner of the state. I think you are thinking of Hot Springs which is in central AR.

It's quite nice up here. So much so, that no matter where I travel, I'm always glad to come home. Brugge, Belgium and Wengen, Switzerland were pretty hard to leave, though.

It's especially nice up here for biking. Nice trails for the MTBs and lots of low traffic roads for the roadies.

9. Industry_Hack

I lived in Forsyth for a short time, and we made a few trips to Arkansas. Pretty state, but it was like going back in time. (I had moved from SoCal). Of course, I moved to Utah from Australia, which is like changing planets. By the way, going topless in a beach town is ok...

10. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

Lisa, I agree completely, I wish they would spare us guys, not just you ladies. Personally, I would prefer to see a women with a belly than a guy, as many have that belly due to childbearing, and it is a badge of honor, not something to be ashamed of, men have no excuse, but that is just my thought. That being said, I believe men and women both should show a little restraint and common courtesy in this area.

DrB

11. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Younger than Hack Tavern Member

I was always told women would never be equal to men until they could walk down the street with a beer gut and a bald head and still think they were God's gift to creation.

My preference is to see women walking around topless. So I have to walk around without a shirt. That way there is someone out there for them to compare to when they go to fight for their rights. "Hey the big fat ugly guy can walk around without a shirt why can't us beautiful women with large breastessess do the same thing we want equal rights."

So see us fat guys without shirts are just the start of topless women everywhere.

JK I wear a shirt, heck my wife makes me wear a welding helmet in public so i don't scare little kids and elderly women. But I am not against women walking around topless. All women.

12. fatandslow

fatandslow New Member

I think maybe Industry Hack is referring to Eureka Springs. (My parents live in Bella Vista).

13. Industry_Hack

It wouldn't have been too far from Missouri.

14. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

I live near San Antonio which is the fattest US city. There is a super ghetto water park there called Splash Town. Last time I was there I felt like I was in the movie Idiocracy.

15. CTD50

CTD50 DX's Biggest Member

Something that seems to have stuck in the back of my mind for a loooooooong time:

I was doing some yard work, shirtless, sweating in the heat, and some f'n smartazz from down the street walked by, mumbling, "put a shirt on...!"

It stayed with me for the primary reason that my pale skin kinda stands out in the ghetto.... Anymore, though, I usually wear a shirt if I'm out of my bedroom, simply because of the surgery scar.

16. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

It's legal in Texas for women to bare their breast. I think this thread is on to somthing. We ought to start a movement.

17. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

Didn't know this, maybe I'm gonna move to Texas......... naaa, to hot and flat....(Sorry Lisa:eek:)
    DrB

18. Industry_Hack

My comment about girls in bikini tops at the grocery store in Australia got deleted from another forum, yet you guys can talk about bare bewbies here.

I guess we know who's getting my business. ;)

19. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Overexposed body parts make me cringe. Men and women. Too tight and too short shirts on bulging bellies, that overflow their too low jeans, ick. What are these people thinking? Just say *NO* to crack!!

20. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

And muffin tops...
    [​IMG]