Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a cool forum with lots of good information and some funny jokes. I'm from southern california, Santa Clarita, which is adjacent to Magic Mountain. Tons of awesome mountain trails to choose from as well as 30+ miles of off street bike lanes.

·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not quite sure, it being a reservoir and a part of a aqueduct system I never bothered to check it out.

·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The rides are fun but due to the hours, yes hours long lines just to get on those frekin rides, I have been there only twice. The last time I went it was just so over crowded I had to leave.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Went to Magic Mountain, while in school at USC, about 1980, was a lot of fun back in the day. Was in Santa Clarita back in february when TOC was in town, had fun there, as well as everywhere else the tour went, followed the whole thing, was a hella good time.

DrB

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'll bite what's Magic Mtn?
Theme Park funetical, kinda like a mini disneyland. Used to have the largest wood rollercoaster in the world, called Colosus, was pretty wild ride, don't know if it is still there though, were having trouble with it a few years back.

Also had concerts there, we saw Earth, Wind and Fire there.

DrB

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I'm in texas so all I know of is six flags and Schlitterbahn. I feel so small. Not literally of course but you understand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts