Halloween

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by funetical, Oct 21, 2009.

1. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Halloween is coming. What's every one doing? I'm Taking some if the neighborhood kids around the block.

2. Biker

Biker New Member

Me to. I'm the cool dad. Tattoo's and what not, so the kids have it in there heads that I'm the dad to spend Halloween with.

3. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Are you getting dressed up leaving it to the kids? I leave it to the kids.

4. HandsomeRyan

HandsomeRyan ♥'s Bicycles

I'm going to the grandparents-in-law's house in a West Virginia to play card games with my wife and a group of senior citizens. No costumes or candy or anything like that.

I'm 24. I guess I peaked early in my partying and I'm tapering off into boring-old-man-dom at record speed.

5. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Ummm...what exactly is the 'what not

Halloween is my favorite holiday so I'm have a party where you can dress up or come as you are-scary as that may be! I have bodies buried in my- I mean I have Tombstones in the yard, and fun halloween decorations all over! Partay!

6. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Younger than Hack Tavern Member

I live out in the sticks, all our neighbors are older so no kids come by our house and even if some lived around here we live up on a hill away from the road. We buy candy and sit at home and eat it ourselves. Then get naked and go to bed to get some sleep.:D

7. vitapimp

vitapimp New Member

what grape fails to tell everyone is that halloween is everyday for him. he drives around in a white van with "free candy" written on the side. if you don't believe me i have pictures of the inside of the van to prove it. wait, i mean of the outside of the van!

8. Cycle

Cycle Guest

I'm hanging out at home trying to startle children.

9. HandsomeRyan

HandsomeRyan ♥'s Bicycles

[​IMG]

^Filter Pwned.

10. joker

joker Guest

Going to a halloween party and getting crazy as usual.

11. topgun514

topgun514 Guest

utes game...its the blackout game...then its blackout time. I dont know what im doing for halloween because i wont know what im doing halloween/

or maybe ill be home because its cold here and i dont wanna be walking around