Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Halloween is coming. What's every one doing? I'm Taking some if the neighborhood kids around the block.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Me to. I'm the cool dad. Tattoo's and what not, so the kids have it in there heads that I'm the dad to spend Halloween with.

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
I'm going to the grandparents-in-law's house in a West Virginia to play card games with my wife and a group of senior citizens. No costumes or candy or anything like that.

I'm 24. I guess I peaked early in my partying and I'm tapering off into boring-old-man-dom at record speed.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Me to. I'm the cool dad. Tattoo's and what not, so the kids have it in there heads that I'm the dad to spend Halloween with.
Ummm...what exactly is the 'what not

Halloween is my favorite holiday so I'm have a party where you can dress up or come as you are-scary as that may be! I have bodies buried in my- I mean I have Tombstones in the yard, and fun halloween decorations all over! Partay!

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
I live out in the sticks, all our neighbors are older so no kids come by our house and even if some lived around here we live up on a hill away from the road. We buy candy and sit at home and eat it ourselves. Then get naked and go to bed to get some sleep.:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
I live out in the sticks, all our neighbors are older so no kids come by our house and even if some lived around here we live up on a hill away from the road. We buy candy and sit at home and eat it ourselves. Then get naked and go to bed to get some sleep.:D
what grape fails to tell everyone is that halloween is everyday for him. he drives around in a white van with "free candy" written on the side. if you don't believe me i have pictures of the inside of the van to prove it. wait, i mean of the outside of the van!

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
what grape fails to tell everyone is that halloween is everyday for him. he drives around in a white van with "free candy" written on the side. if you don't believe me i have pictures of the inside of the van to prove it. wait, i mean of the outside of the van!

^Filter Pwned.

·
Registered
53 Posts
utes game...its the blackout game...then its blackout time. I dont know what im doing for halloween because i wont know what im doing halloween/

or maybe ill be home because its cold here and i dont wanna be walking around

1 - 11 of 11 Posts