╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ 4th of July weekend☆ 2011
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆
Everyone have a Safe & Fun Holiday!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
That's a bummer. Atlanta has been going through the drought thing the last couple years too. This year our local fireworks display was canceled due to a nasty electrical storm... it's always something. At least I got to eat some apple pie :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sat thro a rainstorm here...we are in a drought here too

·
173 Posts
Watched the best fireworks I've seen in my life at Saganaw,MI, only thing more impresive was a 3.5 hiting a Navy cetaylene dump & Puff helping a night patrol out!!

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only seen pictures and vid. of a AC130 and saw one surveillance 130 while I was in Germany. Bet Wales has seen a few :)

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
So instead of losing tons of revenue to neighboring states, Utah decided to make a lot of formerly illegal fireworks legal. And instead of 3 days before the 4th to three days after, plus the 24th, (a state holiday) they are now legal all month long. So you can go to the 24 grocery and buy a $60 aerial if you want, and fire it off any time this month. Thankfully, people have to good sense to not shoot them off in the wee hours.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
So instead of losing tons of revenue to neighboring states, Utah decided to make a lot of formerly illegal fireworks legal. And instead of 3 days before the 4th to three days after, plus the 24th, (a state holiday) they are now legal all month long. So you can go to the 24 grocery and buy a $60 aerial if you want, and fire it off any time this month. Thankfully, people have to good sense to not shoot them off in the wee hours.
When I leave Texas I'm coming to Utah. Can I crash at your place?

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts