1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Very cool. This weekend we also have a Cherry Blossom Festival here in Atlanta. The venue where it's held (built for the Olympics) has several hundred cherry trees and almost on cue they bloom this week every year.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
We have 5" of rain predicted for today. Seems appropriate. Looks like we totally missed snow this year, and I admit I'm disappointed. Not many hard freezes this winter, so I bet the bugs will be horrible. And I can already see that the pollen is.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
We have a pollen count of 9369 today. An all time high for Atlanta, breaking yesterday's all time high of 8164. Normally a high pollen count is between 50-499... this is crazy. It's a yellow fog outside.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
pollen.jpg

Poolie, it looks like me, you and Hack are right around some of the highest levels in the country right now. Considering all the yellow cars in the parking lot yesterday, I believe it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Rode my motorcycle to work the past two days and it was like sticking a funnel in my nose. I think I've inhaled a yearly dose of the nasty yellow crap.

Alex, it looks like you're is worse, if that's possible.

·
Most Unusual
149 Posts
Here in Rochester NY - our Spring is celebrated with the Lilac Festival in early May. 120 acre park with over 500 varieties of lilacs. The whole area smells awesome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts