Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Nice!

I saw a tweet yesterday from a girl in England that said Patty's is incorrect but Paddy's is fine. What's the reasoning there? Anybody?

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's going out drinking after work, dressed like that. Two of his brothers work here too, but they're a bit on the timid side.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Are there any special rules? What time do they close?

This is like finding a unicorn. You thought maybe it's real, but you settled on the fact it was a rhino.

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're just like any other bar, only not as common. And yes, you can order a beer or spirits in some restaurants. Many don't have liquor licenses though.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
When I was eating in SLC, I ordered a second beer before I finished my first. The waitress said she couldn't put the second on the table until I was completely finished with the first. She stood there holding it until I was. Still the case? Is that a law across Utah or just SLC? Doesn't seem like it was that way at the brewery in Moab.

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually, he left work (after winning our costume contest) and went to his kid's school where he handed out treats to all the first-graders.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,613 Posts
Is the day after happy for everyone or are there some lingering effects from last night?
happy happy day here... just had one guinness that i swiped from the roommate. he however looks like he did not survive the festivities with his buddies. i checked he has a pulse, so all and all things will be fine.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I never got a chance to see the front of his shirt, but the back says, "I lied, I'm not wearing any underwear."

1 - 20 of 27 Posts