Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
:confused:
I can't tell exactly from there web site but I think the Jersey Bins are in fact waterproof. Can anyone confirm this?
I believe they are also fart proof.

If you rip a nasty one while you're riding and it squirts up and out the waistband of your shorts (because the leg gripper elastic is so tight) the stuff in your Jersey Bin in your back pocket will be spared.

·
Bringing up the rear!
66 Posts

If you rip a nasty one while you're riding and it squirts up and out the waistband of your shorts (because the leg gripper elastic is so tight) the stuff in your Jersey Bin in your back pocket will be spared.
If you have things squirting, it wasn't a fart...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

]

I'm new here but I asked a innocent question and you make fun of it.:mad:

Apologize now!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Fishman, you kinda brought it on yourself with that idiotic Jerseybin crap. I mean, how stupid can you be not to see through that scam?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fishman, you kinda brought it on yourself with that idiotic Jerseybin crap. I mean, how stupid can you be not to see through that scam?
SCAM!!!! They have a website with a vidio of Jersey Bins in action !

Are all people in "VA" that stupid!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts