Has anybody Ever seen this before?

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by Biker, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Biker

Biker New Member

2. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

That's interesting, I've never seen it before but it looks like its only available in Europe.

3. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

Pretty cool, but holy crap! Did you all see the price tag on that succa?

4. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

We refer to that as an electric barstool. Not sure how it qualifies as a bike.

5. radracer

radracer Guest

How do the bike jackers get yiked? "Oh no I have to turn it on... no pedals?" Yikes

6. radracer

radracer Guest

This is kind of similar except seemingly more fun:

[​IMG]

7. 47Steve

47Steve New Member

Goes 12.5 mph, range is 6 miles, cost is 3500 Euros. My moped goes 30 mph, unlimited range (140 miles on a tank full of gas, 106 mpg), and cost $1300. It's also made in Europe, and has proven itself to be reliable and durable, with 7000 miles in two seasons of riding.

8. hophead

My Bianchi Veloce is made in Italy and points east. It has a top speed of as fast as you can pedal it or terminal velocity, whichever is higher. It will go at least 12 miles on a cup of oatmeal and retails for $1700.00 although I paid significantly less than that.:)

9. 47Steve

47Steve New Member

My bicycle cost $89 in 1972. It was made in Japan. It gets 300 mpg on Dairy Queen blizzards. But it's becoming increasingly hard to find 27" tires for it : (

10. hophead

Not to worry. Just replace those old 27 inchers with a set of 700c wheels and you shall have an abundance of tires to choose from.

11. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

It's eletric it has wheels and you ride it. Why must you hate what you don't understand?

12. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

Pick the one that applies.

13. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

or 3. It's a bike if you are relegated to super pedestrian status due to your lack of speed and generally less safe operating standards than a typically defined Motor vehicle. It's not a go cart. That would be sweet because I love go karts, but it's two wheeled and can't keep up with traffic. I'm gonna call it a bike then contact die.net to inform them of my decision.

14. johnny

johnny Guest

15. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

The chair has four wheels so its a quad.

16. Biker

Biker New Member

I'm with funetical, lets redefine bicycle.

17. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Thank you I propose the definition of bicycle be changed to a large bowl of noodles consisting of broth and pieces of meat and vegetable. It's pho and it's pho good.