Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Pretty cool, but holy crap! Did you all see the price tag on that succa?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Goes 12.5 mph, range is 6 miles, cost is 3500 Euros. My moped goes 30 mph, unlimited range (140 miles on a tank full of gas, 106 mpg), and cost $1300. It's also made in Europe, and has proven itself to be reliable and durable, with 7000 miles in two seasons of riding.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
My Bianchi Veloce is made in Italy and points east. It has a top speed of as fast as you can pedal it or terminal velocity, whichever is higher. It will go at least 12 miles on a cup of oatmeal and retails for $1700.00 although I paid significantly less than that.:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
My bicycle cost $89 in 1972. It was made in Japan. It gets 300 mpg on Dairy Queen blizzards. But it's becoming increasingly hard to find 27" tires for it : (

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
My bicycle cost $89 in 1972. It was made in Japan. It gets 300 mpg on Dairy Queen blizzards. But it's becoming increasingly hard to find 27" tires for it : (
Not to worry. Just replace those old 27 inchers with a set of 700c wheels and you shall have an abundance of tires to choose from.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
or 3. It's a bike if you are relegated to super pedestrian status due to your lack of speed and generally less safe operating standards than a typically defined Motor vehicle. It's not a go cart. That would be sweet because I love go karts, but it's two wheeled and can't keep up with traffic. I'm gonna call it a bike then contact die.net to inform them of my decision.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Thank you I propose the definition of bicycle be changed to a large bowl of noodles consisting of broth and pieces of meat and vegetable. It's pho and it's pho good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts