Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone ever meet a Member of Two Spoke on a Bicycle Touring Trip?

It was really great to meet one of My Homeless Tent Camping Group on Facebook Admin Member James AKA: Ekdog https://www.twospoke.com/members/ekdog.14213/ Two Spokes Member from Seville, Spain in Vista, CA At Brooklyn Boyz Pizza on his way from seeing his father in Temecula California all the way to Tijuana airport in Tijuana Mexico BC on his Folding Touring Bicycle and James is in a few of My Groups on Facebook and he is originally from San Diego, California but he Lives in Seville, Spain

Thank Tim

Head Sky Plant Goggles Tree

· Deranged Touring Cyclist
6,238 Posts
How cool! I haven't met any Two Spokers while out on tour, but while living in the Parker, CO area, I did run into Two Spoke member Denvr Fox while out riding not once, but twice. If you don't know him, Denvr Fox is both a [email protected]$$ and a class act. I am generally not a fan of skinny tire bikes, but I loved his yellow LeMonde roadie from the moment I saw it. I couldn't say why, but it's a sweet ride.

· Premium Member
21,811 Posts
I met @Hazy and we rode Brown County Breakdown and Brown County for a week. Good times! Wish I could make it work again.

· Premium Member
12,355 Posts
I've met two members in person. Alex was a contributor for my site, and we met at Interbike one year. Mark is also a contributor for my site, and he stayed with us last year when we went to Outdoor Retailer. So apparently I'm good for getting my friends into trade shows. ;)

· Premium Member
9,953 Posts
Not on touring trips but I’ve met Scotty Hall and rode with him several years ago. He’s originally from the Mt Dora area and was down here visiting his family. Also met and became friends with Hawkowl and did some riding with him. I’ve met Q when we were in DC but didn’t ride with him. We had a nice time at dinner, though. And of course, BigLou, whom we know exists but haven’t seen since he said, “I do.”

· Premium Member
21,811 Posts
On a vacation to Williamsburg, VA, I had planned to bring a bike and inquired about routes to ride.

Rola was helping with route ideas.
Unfortunately, I couldn't bring a bike. However, I did meet up with Rola and friend for a sandwich and beer or three at a local pub.
Rola even sent me home with a gift.
Twas as good as a ride my friend!

220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Never met any of the great people from two spokes, but if anyone decides to ride in the Idaho or North West Area, would love to meet up!
I have also meet 2 Warmshowers.org Admin Staff in Oceanside, CA when I use to help out on the Warmshowers group on Facebook

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.