Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you take the time to name your rides? Do you just leave them as "morning ride",
'afternoon ride" etc?

Here's an easy alternative that is like ride name roulette :D

https://www.Bandok.com

Here's an example from my ride this morning. No idea what Fezzik is :D I did google to make sure it was.. acceptable tho.

Reactions: Dos_Ruedas

·
tall old member
1,365 Posts
I name some of my rides sort of to explain the ride a little bit. This summer I was finally able to get back to a little bit of riding after two years of not riding while I was caring for my wife and having heart attacks and leukemia. I bought a new bike in the middle of my health problems and wasn’t really healthy enough to ride it but I tried.
Water resources Plant community Ecoregion Vertebrate Plant

My road got washed out, this is actually one half the width of the road, I was riding down the road and a truck was coming towards me. I saw this just in time to get stopped.
Map Line Font Terrestrial plant Parallel

The Lynskey saddle that came on my bike was too narrow for my sit bones so after getting what felt like a bruised butt I put a wider saddle on the bike and it’s much better.
Product Human body Font Gesture Communication Device

·
Registered
809 Posts
I tried that a few times - some of the names it came up with were hilariously off the wall! Really unique idea.

But I too like to name my rides if they have anything memorable, otherwise, I let it do the boring default, haha.

·
Two skinny J's
21,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting concept.

I’ve always tried to name my rides in a way that helps ME remember and distinguish them from other rides.
Sometimes this leaves others scratching their heads though.
Why...yes it does :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts