Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm 18 who lives in rural Mb, but I'm not new to this forum, and I've been absent for quite a while. I think I was actually around when this site first started up, as Keith introduced me to this site over at JeepForum way back. After posting a few useless posts, I became bike-less and disappeared from this forum, but have since just refurbished an old 10speed I saved from the dump.

I actually just came back from my first ride of the year. It was a little chilly, (-2*C in shorts) and was only a few miles, but hey, its a start. I'm excited for this summer, as I plan on biking everywhere, and my goal is to be able to bike to the community where my Baba lives (ukrainian grandma for you wondering wtf that is), thats about 60km but its in big valley so I get a long-ass downhill ride at the end. Pretty much all my miles will be made on one of 3 flat, straight-as-an-arrow paved highways (the rest are gravel). I cant wait! :D

Hopefully I can get my hands on a decent xc bike so i can hit the trails in Riding Mountain, Spruce Woods, and the Brandon Hills.

·
Who put that curb there?
168 Posts
Welcome back, Booth.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome back

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice to meet ya! Sounds like a good plan, get some good exercise, and nice family time:)

You should build a Monstercross bike, would be killer fun off road and still roll decently for your commuting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts