Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yup
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

New to this forum and decided I want to start riding my bike to work but first things first I have to get it road worthy.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chris, good place to get info and support. A lot of good and knowledgeable people here.

DrB

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Well Chris a pretty good group here so hope you join in the fun.

·
Yup
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well thanks all, I have a Target special bike for now, it is a Schwinn S40 DSX 26". This is what I am starting out with as I have owned it for a couple of years and don't want to sink a whole bunch on money on anything new yet. The only issue is that it has a bent back rim that is a little annoying, but other than that it has been good to me. I would like to build a good commuter bike after I know I am commited to riding it to work everyday. This pick is not of my bike but of the same kind.

·
Yup
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
#8 Allora mia madre ?? mota di tumore alle ovaie...anche altri suoi paresnti hanno avuti alcuni problemi...io hi un po' di paura, ora che ho 14 anni e ho capito determinatfe cose ho paurs che anchen oi mi possa ammalaer di tumore. Forse dopoo quello che ?? accaduto a mia mdare sono stata "segnata" d qursta cosa e ho la fobia. vo coas ne penstae?? potrebbe essere congenito??
What?

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
I got a message earlier when I posted saying that a moderator had to approve it. whats up with that?
We get hammered pretty hard with spam, so there are filters in place that can sometimes put newbies posts in cyber limbo. You're good now, so it shouldn't happen again.

Welcome to the site and to bike commuting!

-Scott

1 - 12 of 12 Posts