Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm from England UK, my daily commute takes me along a mixture of roads and cycle paths, the cycle paths run along side the river Mersey, unfortunately the wind goes with the tide and can some days slow you down so much you'd be better of walking, then again some days the wind is right behind you, this is when you can get some speed.... The summer is fantastic for bike riding and the winter, just as good but a hell of a lot colder, darker and harder. I work in liverpool so my commute to work finishes with a small trip on the mersey ferry and a free coffee. Not all bad hey!

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome to the group, Clk22! Been a long time since I was in the UK, but I do remember the nice summers and the cold winters! Better to sit around the fire at the local pub and sip a pint or two than ride a bike!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree but its better to ride the bike have a warm bath then pop the pub for a pint or two.... Feel like you have earnt it.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Hi I'm from England UK, my daily commute takes me along a mixture of roads and cycle paths, the cycle paths run along side the river Mersey, unfortunately the wind goes with the tide and can some days slow you down so much you'd be better of walking, then again some days the wind is right behind you, this is when you can get some speed.... The summer is fantastic for bike riding and the winter, just as good but a hell of a lot colder, darker and harder. I work in liverpool so my commute to work finishes with a small trip on the mersey ferry and a free coffee. Not all bad hey!
Not bad at all. Glad to have you here. Welcome!

·
Registered
36 Posts
welcome mike and clk
just joined this site myself and have found lots of great tips ,
clk i'm from Cork , my father is an Anfield nutter and the sisters husband as well
welcome guys and have fun

1 - 9 of 9 Posts