hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lovemytrek, Jul 25, 2009.

1. lovemytrek

lovemytrek Guest

:p Hey guys, I'm new from cental louisiana. I ride a trek 1000, which is my baby even though it's entry level!

2. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Nice to have you! Don't worry, we're not bike snobs here! Now, if it was a Wal-Mart special Mongoose, that might be a different story. :)

3. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Younger than Hack Tavern Member

Now wut you meen. I could jump the hugest jumps and do the sweetest trick and win the fastest races on a super cool Walmart Mongoose. It has shocks on the front and back and it has a bunch of stickers on it that makes it go the fastest of all bikes in the whole world. You better watch it.

Welcome trekky:p, they are pretty cool here even when newbies like me ask the stupid questions. Look around, pull up a comfortable chair and have fun.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  4. kendog55

kendog55 New Member

Glad to see Southerners involved! I am a newbie to this site but have been back into biking a few years and when I got back in I also chose a trek! Still have it & still ride and love it even though I have upgraded to full carbon for my road bike. I'm 53 and try to do as many events as I can during the season. I live in SE Arkansas and sponsor a ride called Tour De Hoot in the spring. I will be going to a ride in Greenwood, Ms this Saturday called Bikes, Blues & Bayous. Hope to visit more later. Kendog55

5. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Need to hit Greenville, MS for your post ride recovery. Been to Doe's over there? We have a franchise here in Fayetteville, and I grew up in Little Rock and ate there several times. Love that place!

Where does the Tour de Hoot start?

6. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Guest

Welcome to the boards! How's the weather down in the bayous?

7. Centro

Centro Guest

Hello! I love my Trek too!!! ;)

8. Dan_3

Dan_3 Guest

Welcome dude!