Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I just joined the forum. I will be heading out at the end of september to cycle from MN to NM/AZ. But I am thinking of just making it a nomadic lifestyle.

I will most likely be asking questions about gear, the bike to choose ( I am leaning for the Long Haul Trucker) free camping ideas, and much more.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Welcome!

Though I don't do it, I know someone who's ridden cross country completely self-supported on his Salsa Fargo. He seems like he couldn't be happier with the bike. Check out his site here: Wabi Sabi Your Life - Home and his FB page is here: Wabi Sabi Your Life | Facebook

Glenn seems like a good guy and I bet he'd be a valuable resource as you plan this. Good luck and keep us updated.

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Welcome!

Though I don't do it, I know someone who's ridden cross country completely self-supported on his Salsa Fargo. He seems like he couldn't be happier with the bike. Check out his site here: Wabi Sabi Your Life - Home and his FB page is here: Wabi Sabi Your Life | Facebook

Glenn seems like a good guy and I bet he'd be a valuable resource as you plan this. Good luck and keep us updated.
That's pretty cool! I wish I had the tenacity to do something like that!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks for the comments. I am running a blog so if anyone is interested you can follow along.

I am just finishing 4 years of international travel, and decided to do a biking lifestyle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts