Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cruiser, Dec 19, 2009.

1. cruiser

cruiser Lone Wolf

My name is John Krantz and I just joined the forum a few minutes ago. My wife and I live in Rural Madison County Iowa. (About 15 miles southwest of Des Moines, for those of you who might be from this part of the country.) I just recently retired and am looking forward to having more time to enjoy bicycling as well as my other hobbies. My stable of bikes currently includes a Specialized Sequoia road bike, a Specialized Rockhopper Mountain bike, an S.E. BM Flyer 29" single speed and a Diamondback Drifter 1 Cruiser (Just for fun).

2. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Welcome, John! We're glad to have you here. Let's see those bikes. Post pics and details in the bike registry, and they'll appear for us to see in a drop down menu below your screen name on each subsequent posting. Again, welcome.

http://www.twospoke.com/forum/f133/

3. wild

wild Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man

Hi John. I think you have the right idea you can't have to many bikes. I tell my wife thay are like tools you have to have the right bike for the job at hand.

4. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

Welcome to the forum....

5. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Very cool area. I grew in North Central Iowa. Loved how bike friendly it was once you got out in the Country.

6. Biker

Biker New Member