Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am currently deployed overseas but anxiously waiting to get back and on the trails again. I have an older Proflex mountain bike, but it has lots of upgrades and still rides like a champ. I got word of this forum from JeepForum and can't think of two groups that go better together. Anyhow, 11 months down and one to go. See you all soon.
FB

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only 1 more month! Woohoo! Welcome to the forum, its great to have you. How's the bike seen amongst the Afghans?
Not many locals ride bikes here at Bagram. The city of Kabul is another thing though, lots of Afghans ride their bikes there. The Americans at Bagram have a small little bike club going here on post, nothing official though. Just a bunch of bike freaks who like to get together for fun once in awhile. It's kind of frustrating to be surrounded by snow covered mountains and you know you can't go hit the trails.
FB

·
Registered
13 Posts
Aw, yeah that must be tough! That's pretty cool that Americas have a little bike club. At least there are enough of them together together over their passion. I think that's neat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts