Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

A friend just directed me here. I also occasionally post to BikeForums, RoadBikeReview, and a few other.

Who in Dallas bought the new bike and started all this rain?

David

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Welcome, Cranky! We got 6 inches of rain Thursday night. Was a decent day today, but a little chilly. We have a member here on TwoSpoke who's fighting off typhoons and flooding in the Philippines, so I guess I can't complain much, though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,

A friend just directed me here. I also occasionally post to BikeForums, RoadBikeReview, and a few other.

Who in Dallas bought the new bike and started all this rain?

David
how you doing ,it was agreat day in ireland today great sunshine for october finnished early from got out on the road 3pm did 30 miles including ferry crossing over the lee river in cork really enjoyed ride ,,whats this about rain in texas my god sun sun sun i thought .....

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Wrong and it wasn't me. I bought a new bike last week. Welcome. Isn't all this rain the worst? I like Texas because of the lack of rain, All that sunshine, and the nicest people on earth. But all that seems to be changing. It's rainy no sun for a week and I've lost all hope for mankind. Like I said Welcome!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wrong and it wasn't me. I bought a new bike last week. Welcome. Isn't all this rain the worst? I like Texas because of the lack of rain, All that sunshine, and the nicest people on earth. But all that seems to be changing. It's rainy no sun for a week and I've lost all hope for mankind. Like I said Welcome!

i blame jr ewing and the bushes.......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
113 Posts
i don't like driving in the rain let alone riding. rain is great for the grass but that is about it.

an by grass i mean my yard. and by yard i mean my lawn. oh heck, i am not talking about the kind you smoke.

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts