Hello from Dallas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cranky, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Cranky

Cranky New Member

Hi,

A friend just directed me here. I also occasionally post to BikeForums, RoadBikeReview, and a few other.

Who in Dallas bought the new bike and started all this rain?

David

2. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Welcome, Cranky! We got 6 inches of rain Thursday night. Was a decent day today, but a little chilly. We have a member here on TwoSpoke who's fighting off typhoons and flooding in the Philippines, so I guess I can't complain much, though.

3. Skidmark

Skidmark Cycling for life

Greetings and welcome. Perfect riding weather today here!

4. cubie

cubie New Member

how you doing ,it was agreat day in ireland today great sunshine for october finnished early from got out on the road 3pm did 30 miles including ferry crossing over the lee river in cork really enjoyed ride ,,whats this about rain in texas my god sun sun sun i thought .....

5. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Wrong and it wasn't me. I bought a new bike last week. Welcome. Isn't all this rain the worst? I like Texas because of the lack of rain, All that sunshine, and the nicest people on earth. But all that seems to be changing. It's rainy no sun for a week and I've lost all hope for mankind. Like I said Welcome!

6. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

7. cubie

cubie New Member

i blame jr ewing and the bushes.......:rolleyes:

8. vitapimp

vitapimp New Member

i don't like driving in the rain let alone riding. rain is great for the grass but that is about it.

an by grass i mean my yard. and by yard i mean my lawn. oh heck, i am not talking about the kind you smoke.

Welcome to the forum.

9. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

10. Don

Don NC Road Biker

welcome bro