Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
New to the forum. Getting ready to buy my first Road Bike and stumbled upon this forum. Some great information here!!! I am down in Seminole Florida and if anyone knows the area we have some great biking trails down here. Happy to be here and looking forward to getting my bike once I decide on which to invest in :)

Jim

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Deaddoon, different screen name :)
May I suggest: http://www.twospoke.com/forum/f29/screen-name-avatar-1560/
LOL...My screen name...Well I am 37 and this was my first Screename I ever created back when I was 17. Meaning...Well I am a HUGE Grateful Dead Fan and my last name is Muldoon....Doon was always my nickname in Highschool....This is how Deaddoon was hatched and I have used it online for the past 20 years. from Gaming, forums, or anything else that might require a screename...

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
LOL...My screen name...Well I am 37 and this was my first Screename I ever created back when I was 17. Meaning...Well I am a HUGE Grateful Dead Fan and my last name is Muldoon....Doon was always my nickname in Highschool....This is how Deaddoon was hatched and I have used it online for the past 20 years. from Gaming, forums, or anything else that might require a screename...
Good one ! It always interests me how people come up with what they use.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Welcome,

I used to live in Tallahassee and Jacksonville years ago. Miss Florida, but Houston reminds me of the humidity :D.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts