Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here just wanting to say hi. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome Foxdart. I know a bit about Fort Worth seeing how is that I am in the Crowley Burleson area and am in Ft Worth at least a few times a week.

·
Two skinny J's
21,592 Posts
Welcome Foxdart! I'll be in your area in Dallas, actually Plano at the end of August. You all need to import some rain and cooler temps before I get there :)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I think today was number 29 for us that the high has been over 100. The streak might break tomorrow. It's forecast to be 99, but next week Tues the forecast is 104 and Wed I saw 107. Dry heat or not, that is HOT and not like Mila Kunish hot either.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome Foxdart! I'll be in your area in Dallas, actually Plano at the end of August. You all need to import some rain and cooler temps before I get there :)
Rain!!!!! Please bring us some when you get here. We have been suffering here and signs along the highway reads "Extreme Drought Conditions". And to think I still see smokers throwing their cigarettes out the window.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think today was number 29 for us that the high has been over 100. The streak might break tomorrow. It's forecast to be 99, but next week Tues the forecast is 104 and Wed I saw 107. Dry heat or not, that is HOT and not like Mila Kunish hot either.
After Last night we were at 30 consecutive days and tied for 2nd total and now we are only 12 days from 1980 which is on record as the worst ever. And this week is supposed to be even hotter and I saw a 108 for Wednesday. And keep in mind that the official temps are recorded in the shade. With that in mind everyone that's dealing with this heat please be careful out there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts