Hello from Maine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hvaclu, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Hvaclu

Hvaclu New Member

Hello all. I just got an invite to check out TwoSpoke and so far I love it. One more place to learn about biking. Yeah!

2. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

Welcome from Utah! Be sure to post a pic of your bike too. We all like photos, as long as we're not paying the hosting bill. :)

3. Reesh

Reesh and Monkeypants

Whereabouts in Maine? Half of my family is from there. I used to live in Limestone (yes... the one just East of Caribou) and there was some sweet mountain biking there in the summer. I also had the privilege of spending a week at my family's camp on Sebago. Sweet, sweet Sebago.

4. Hvaclu

Hvaclu New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I actually live in southern Maine about 30 mintues south of Portland. Ive been to Limestone and Caribou for my sisters wedding quite a few years back. Its beautiful up that way. My sisters husband is a Sleeper from Caribou. They actually have a store up there in Caribou and they got married in Limestone at the air force base. Maine is an awsome state for biking/hiking/kayaking and doing pretty much everything outdoors. Love it here.

5. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

Yes indeed! Pretty good snowboarding too!