Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"Cogito ergo sum"
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Hope all here are well, I came across this forum while doing a search.
I'm hoping to be a regular bike commuter to work (12 miles each way), mostly for exercise and fun ! :D
My whip is a 1998 Diamondback Sorrento (wow) its not the hottest machine but it is dependable. I'm saving for a Raleigh One Way (like my avatar)

Warmest regards, safe travels.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,613 Posts
glad you found us and happy cycling. commuting is awesome and it makes one happy...

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,502 Posts
Ya know, if every registered member were to chip in $5 we could buy Oakster that new Raleigh and give them a proper welcoming to the forums.

Or I could just say Hi and welcome. 8)

·
"Cogito ergo sum"
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome, and lets all vote for Nigal we need more people like that !
:) Have a great day, I'm off to Temiscaming, Quebec via tanker tractor trailer... fun fun. (paper mills need their chemicals !)

Au Revoir

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,502 Posts
Hell there's 335 registered members. Everyone chip in $1 we could make someone's day!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Send your dollars to my paypal account!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just joined as well, and I'm from Maine! I live up in Presque Isle though, quite a hike.....or ride I supose........from your place. Used to make it down to Brunswick to visit some friends quite a bit, but don't really make it down that way much anymore.

Anyhow good luck with your new bike purchase, and don't be ashamed of your Sorrento, those are sweet frames! Could make a killer fixie MTB after you get a full time Roadie!

-Nick

·
"Cogito ergo sum"
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How's the county these days...

Hi Nick,
I enjoy my trips up (through) P.I. The home of short summers and good snowmobiling. :)

Gotta run have fun.

Oak

1 - 10 of 10 Posts