Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Just joined this group and I like it a lot. I have a long background in the bike business and I like to share my knowledge with anyone interested.
My Dad owned and operated his own bike shop in Eastern CT from 1952 until 1979. He sold Schwinn, Raleigh, Dawes, Vista, Fuji,etc.
I owned and operated my own bike shop in and around New Haven, CT from 1978 until 1995. I sold Trek, Peugeot, Panasonic, Univega, etc. I rider recreationally with my family and own way too many bikes-road, ATB, touring, hybrid, etc., Still keep my hands dirty and I really enjoy it. Again, I hope that I can share my knowledge and background with anyone interested.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Sounds like you'll have a lot to share! Thanks for joining-up. There's a lot of wrenching questions around here I'm sure you'll be able to help with. Good to have you!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yep, I believe your background will be welcome on this forum! Seems someone is asking how to questions pretty regular. Welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Thank you all ! I am not up to speed on the latest and greatest 10 speed gear systems, but I am pretty good on anything from the 60's to about mid 2000. I seem to see that there are certain questions on older bikes that do not get answers that quickly. Perhaps I can help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts