Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! Stopping by to introduce myself. I'm Les and, as you can see, I'm from RI.

I just got back into cycling after being away from it since being a teen......some 40+ years ago. My doctor wanted my to start exercising and I'm NOT a gym rat in any way, shape or form and hate "exercise". Then I remembered how much fun I had as a youth riding my old Raleigh 3 speed English bike all over the place as a kid and thought it might be fun again.

I recently purchased a Raleigh Venture 3.0 and I'm loving it! In the first three days I've owned it, I put 70 miles on it and feel like I could just keep going forever! :D

So.....hey everbody!

·
Two skinny J's
21,203 Posts
Welcome and don't loose the pasion!

·
Registered
144 Posts
welcome to the forum.
there are also state forums here. an there is one for rhode island.
nice to see a fellow rhode islander here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm at the other end of our massive in size state,NORTH PROVIDENCE.
i ride manly on the local bikeways.
i have done the cranston to coventry several times.
I'm going to try some commuting but, for the most part, I'll be on the bike path as well. Haven't done the entire Greenway yet but, I've got a few segments of it under my belt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everybody!

Let me ask....which sub forum is most appropriate to the "Comfort bike" genre around these parts?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks everybody!

Let me ask....which sub forum is most appropriate to the "Comfort bike" genre around these parts?
have you tried general forum."All topics that are technically oriented towards bikes but don't fit elsewhere.
give a try if your wrong some-one may suggest which forum to use

i just did a site search
there isn't any specific to comfort bikes nothing special shows up.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Hi, neighbor. I'm in southeast Massachusetts. I just got to this forum yesterday, joined in part because of the Hybrid forum. It's the closest thing to Comfort bikes around.

·
Registered
144 Posts
welcome to the forum ANDY2302. just to let you know their are state forums here and ma and r.i. have thier own.
you can get them from the main forum listing near the bottom.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts