Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I finally decided to join the forum. My name is Margaret and I live in Kinross, Scotland. I'm a road cyclist. I really enjoy getting out on my bike. We have lots of little country roads here (many of them single track roads).
We also have lots of hills, so you can't really go anywhere without some sort of climb, which I don't enjoy so much, I'm a bit of a hill slug.

I'm not only a happilly married mother of three, but also about to become a grandmother for the third time.

I'm looking forward to gettin to know you all

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Welcome to the site! I believe you are our second member from Scotland.

-Scott

·
Cycling for life
211 Posts
Greetings, welcome. Scotland! Wow bet those are some great views while riding. Livin!g in S. Florida I dont even know what a hill is

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
Welcome.

Keep posting. I sent you an PM.

·
SMILEY CAR
191 Posts
Welcome! I hope to visit over there sometime within a year or so, namely Ireland, but I would love to visit Scotland and England as well.

If I can bring my MTB, I will, because there will no doubt be some wonderful rides all over there!

Good to see more international support!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Hi roadrunner, nice to see a fellow scot has come on board...i know what you mean about the single track roads, thats all i seem to ride on up here in Glenlivet...only danger here is the rabbit population getting snarled in the spokes.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Hi tarukai, make sure you do bring your mtb the single track here is brilliant...and you never know i might bump into you here, scotland being a small country.

·
SMILEY CAR
191 Posts
Hi tarukai, make sure you do bring your mtb the single track here is brilliant...and you never know i might bump into you here, scotland being a small country.
I don't know that I'll be able to make it next year, but here's to hoping I can scrounge up the funds to fly, accommodate myself, and ship the bike!

Hi Coco2. You're in a lovely part of the country. You must have some good rides there. You must be a bit like us, not many routes without climbing!!
I lost count of the poor bunnies that met their maker today.
aw, that's never a good thing to have to count.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
your right roadrunner it is lovely and i count myself lucky to be in a job that allows me to stay in such a lovely part of the country...and as for the rabbits they are a nightmare when they run out in front of you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello, I finally decided to join the forum. My name is Margaret and I live in Kinross, Scotland. I'm a road cyclist. I really enjoy getting out on my bike. We have lots of little country roads here (many of them single track roads).
We also have lots of hills, so you can't really go anywhere without some sort of climb, which I don't enjoy so much, I'm a bit of a hill slug.

I'm not only a happilly married mother of three, but also about to become a grandmother for the third time.

I'm looking forward to gettin to know you all
hows things this is cubie from cork ireland did trip two yrs ago to glascow rented car went to endinbourough to inverness and down to fort william best holliday ever even though rained all the time the place is amazing anyway ...:cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome! I hope to visit over there sometime within a year or so, namely Ireland, but I would love to visit Scotland and England as well.

If I can bring my MTB, I will, because there will no doubt be some wonderful rides all over there!

Good to see more international support!
have to come to ireland first ...dont forget to ride on left side of road:p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Coco2. You're in a lovely part of the country. You must have some good rides there. You must be a bit like us, not many routes without climbing!!
I lost count of the poor bunnies that met their maker today.
poor bunnies get 'watership down' on dvd to make you feel worse.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts