Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started on a bike back in the early 1960s. After about a 20 year lull, started back about a month ago. Ride a vintage Schwinn Circuit I bought new in the late 80s, looking at a Trek.........Also have a Schwinn Criss Cross I bought new in the late 80s.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Jupiter is the northern most part of South Florida, so that makes you the head. I live around the crotch. Unless we're counting all the way to Key West, than I'm a little west of the belly button.

Welcome to the camp

·
GiddyUp
337 Posts
Welcome avmech. Glad to hear you got back on your bike after all these years. Trek's are nice bikes, which model are you looking at? Maybe you can find some advice on the forum. Ask questions.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all. As far as Jupiter goes, my wife calls it the last frontier before south FL...............but we are out in the country west of town.

As far as the Trek goes....................................................picked up a 2003 5200 with Ultegra this morning.............have to clean it up a little, but is it a sweet bike.

My office at the airport looks like a bike shop............3 bikes in various states of disassembly. One of my pilots also rides and we are giving his a "tune-up". (I work on corporate jets for a living)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts