Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a 50 year old who just purchased an MTB a few months ago. I am active as an adult leader in Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, and if I didn't bring my bike on campouts, I'd have a lot less time in the saddle. I'm now in the process of deciding on a more road oriented bike.

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Hey Welcome Garilia! I'd love to have your weather right now :) We'll make you a road convert, just kidding. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Belgium! Love your beer!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
Hey from The Philippines.

What ever bike you have just ride and post reports!

Bike On!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey from The Philippines.

What ever bike you have just ride and post reports!

Bike On!
Did you just give me homework???

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not one of them. Welcome, Garilia! Check out our beer thread. http://www.twospoke.com/forum/f29/beer-415/
Thanks for the link. I am a homebrewer, and I currently have a dark brown Nutcracker Ale kegged, a Black Cat Pumpkin Ale that needs to be racked into a secondary fermenter, and 2 five gallon batches of Orange Blossom Honey mead that have been fermenting for about 4 months.

I love Belgian beers and Belgian beer styles. I'll have to see if there's a Belgian beer thread in the Beer forum!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Thanks for the link. I am a homebrewer, and I currently have a dark brown Nutcracker Ale kegged, a Black Cat Pumpkin Ale that needs to be racked into a secondary fermenter, and 2 five gallon batches of Orange Blossom Honey mead that have been fermenting for about 4 months.

I love Belgian beers and Belgian beer styles. I'll have to see if there's a Belgian beer thread in the Beer forum!
I found TwoSpoke through a homebrew forum. Dang, it's too early here to be thinking of all those delicious homebrews. Cheers!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts