Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ridin Dirty
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

The names Jeremy and I have an addiction.......riding and modding!

Well after nearly 12 years of not having a Mt bike, I'm back in the game! I bought a 2010 Trek 3900 Disc in Matte Orange this past week! I'm not authorized a car here in Korea I figured it was time to start riding again! The second day I had the bike a co worker and I went on a 20 mile ride and it was amazing! We have already planned a 30+ mile ride for next weekend already.

I plan on being an active member and asking tons of questions....because stock is no fun! I'm a car nut, so if I'm not cruising or riding....I'm taking something apart or upgrading!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Great to have you, Jeremy! Love the color of that Trek! So, notice you'll be out in October. Where's home?

·
Ridin Dirty
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great to have you, Jeremy! Love the color of that Trek! So, notice you'll be out in October. Where's home?
Well I will be going on to another assignment in NC when I get back! Only 9 more years til retirement!

Thanks for the comments! I should have some good pics and updates in the coming weeks though.

·
Ridin Dirty
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to Twospoke friend! What does it take to drive in S. Korea?
Either be an officer, senioe enlisted(E-7/9) or have family with you here in Korea! I'm a married E6, but I'm on an unaccompanied tour. But thats fine, I'm getting to ride and saving money on gas and insurance:D

Welcome to the forum!!!!
Thanks, its pretty laid back here!

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Either be an officer, senioe enlisted(E-7/9) or have family with you here in Korea! I'm a married E6, but I'm on an unaccompanied tour. But thats fine, I'm getting to ride and saving money on gas and insurance:D
I couldn't do that. I would miss the wife to much. I complain about her, but that woman is my life.

Thanks, its pretty laid back here!
By far one of the friendliest communities out there.

·
Ridin Dirty
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I couldn't do that. I would miss the wife to much. I complain about her, but that woman is my life.

Yeah 48hrs after we got married I was off to Iraq for my 3rd tour. Came back for a year....now in Korea for a year.....the joys of being married in the Army. Its ok I will be retiring at age 39!

By far one of the friendliest communities out there.
Sweet, Well I'm red now

I'm on at least 10 differant forums now, but all of them are car/truck forums minus this one! I'm liking it so far!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts