Hello from South Korea!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hardtail, May 2, 2010.

1. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

Hello all!

The names Jeremy and I have an addiction.......riding and modding!

Well after nearly 12 years of not having a Mt bike, I'm back in the game! I bought a 2010 Trek 3900 Disc in Matte Orange this past week! I'm not authorized a car here in Korea I figured it was time to start riding again! The second day I had the bike a co worker and I went on a 20 mile ride and it was amazing! We have already planned a 30+ mile ride for next weekend already.

I plan on being an active member and asking tons of questions....because stock is no fun! I'm a car nut, so if I'm not cruising or riding....I'm taking something apart or upgrading!

2. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Great to have you, Jeremy! Love the color of that Trek! So, notice you'll be out in October. Where's home?

3. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

Well I will be going on to another assignment in NC when I get back! Only 9 more years til retirement!

Thanks for the comments! I should have some good pics and updates in the coming weeks though.

4. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Welcome to Twospoke friend! What does it take to drive in S. Korea?

5. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

Welcome to the forum!!!!

6. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

Either be an officer, senioe enlisted(E-7/9) or have family with you here in Korea! I'm a married E6, but I'm on an unaccompanied tour. But thats fine, I'm getting to ride and saving money on gas and insurance:D

Thanks, its pretty laid back here!

7. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I couldn't do that. I would miss the wife to much. I complain about her, but that woman is my life.

By far one of the friendliest communities out there.

8. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

Sweet, Well I'm red now

I'm on at least 10 differant forums now, but all of them are car/truck forums minus this one! I'm liking it so far!