Hello from the center of the USA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sparkywow1, Mar 30, 2011.

1. sparkywow1

sparkywow1 New Member

Hi all from Wichita, Kansas! Just passed a little girl wearing a blue dress and had a little dog in a basket, with a tornado following, Sound familiar?
    I've been reading some blogs and forums and I have to ask if I bore anyone with my skills as a Nutritional health coach, I mean no harm! If someone wants to know how to stop cramping? Its called Rehydrate from mymnss.com.
    Starts to Hydrate in 10 seconds, Try it and you tell me if I'm wrong. I work with to many athletes and have picked up many from the side of the road.
    I work under a vast amount of Scientist from California Davis to Creighton U to Saint Marys in Baltimore.
    Some of you need some help, Serious help. I also put people on a 24 day challenge to make the bike faster. From detoxing the body to Proper fueling. Please get off the milk before a race. Eeeks curdling, the story's I hear. Anyway if you have any questions, I'll do my best to do my duty to God and my county.

2. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

3. chibibike

chibibike Banned

I lived in Omaha, NE for 10 years.

4. Garilia

Garilia New Member

Sounds like a boy scout and an advertisement!

5. Tedzo

Tedzo Who put that curb there?

Isn't it hard to move, working under a vast amount of scientist?

6. Garilia

Garilia New Member

:thumbsup:

7. SprocketGirl

SprocketGirl spin... spin.. spin

i like the advice... may be too fun to just eat what i want to follow it but i do like it. welcome to the forum and hope to hear more.

8. sparkywow1

sparkywow1 New Member

You've heard the adage before, Knowledge is power. I can feel like I'm 21 when I'm over 50! Everyday!
    Just think how much faster the bike goes? If I'm in training, I know how to get the most out of my muscles, Ever hear of Dr. Nicoliv Vokofv from Russia? Formulated Creatine in the 60s, We got it in the early 90s by our sci-med board first. Theres good stuff in our products that nobody else has.
    I've asked coaches what the difference was between creatine on a store shelf, and ours, the answer was "Thats the difference" Different formulation.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  9. Industry_Hack

Well, that's certainly a useful bit of info.

10. Garilia

Garilia New Member

There's vodka in the creatine?

11. Tedzo

Tedzo Who put that curb there?

No, but you CAN put creatine in vodka!

12. Garilia

Garilia New Member

naturally

13. sparkywow1

sparkywow1 New Member

Thats to funny Garilia, you mis understood me,I said theirs creatine in the vodka

14. Industry_Hack

I need a translator.

Shame on US public schools.