Hello from the land of the Sun

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by itself, Aug 16, 2009.

1. itself

itself New Member

Yep, hot Arizona, a great place to bike all year round. That's why I moved out here three years ago. The Maine winters just got to me. Now I bike, hike, kayak all year round. It's amazing.

Hope this forum gets more popular, as it has all varieties of biking. Bentrideronline is one of my main hangouts, looking for that elusive Fujin to buy!

Lisa :)

2. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

Sweet! I wouldn't have thought of Arizona for kayaking. I just started kayaking a couple of months ago. I haven't bought one yet, but I'll probably pick one up in September. Kayaking is a blast! I hadn't done it since I was a teenager.

Welcome to the forum!

3. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

Welcome Lisa, I'm hopin this forum keeps growing as well...seems like getting a lot of new people everyday...Have you tried lookin on craigslist for the Fujin, I've seen a few of them in the Sacramento list..
    DrB

4. itself

itself New Member

I will check craigslist, but the problem is all of the guys are wicked tall! Thanks for the tip!

Lisa

5. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

Lisa, I'm tall, need 61cm bike and can't seem to find anything to fit me on craigs list...seems most of the bikes are for people around 5'5"-5'10", so if you fit into that category, you might find one..I am lookin at bikes on there all the time, if I run across one I'll send it to you... what size are you lookin for? (I'm assuming you are lookin for a Fuji?)
    DrB

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  6. itself

itself New Member

NOT Fuji, Challenge FUJIN lowracer!!! Very hard to find, made in Europe, and super expensive new!

Thanks!

Lisa

7. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

Sorry Lisa, typo, my bad I should have read it before I posted it, just makin sure because it is such an unusual bike(I had to look it up when I first saw add)...Davis, CA. has a huge bike population and it was from there I saw it for sale, actually twice last one was about 2mos ago...shows up in sac CL.
    DrB

8. itself

itself New Member

Thanks!!

Lisa :)