Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm James. I've been cycling for a couple of years now and run a sucessful bicycle storage business. I mainly cycle around europe but hoping to come over to the US for a holiday this year so i have been reading the forums for some inspiration.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

James

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,576 Posts
I wish I cook inspire you to come to Ohio but there's nothing here. Hell, I'm bored with the place. LOL!

Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I wish I cook inspire you to come to Ohio but there's nothing here. Hell, I'm bored with the place. LOL!

Welcome to the boards!
Being from Michigan I have to agree with you about ohio Nigal.

GO BLUE!!!

Op. I'm sure a lot of us here in the states would like to ride europe also. While in the USAF I was able to travel a lot and I took my bike with me on my plane (C-130)and was able to cycle the UK and some of europe and loved it.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,576 Posts
Being from Michigan I have to agree with you about ohio Nigal.

GO BLUE!!!

Op. I'm sure a lot of us here in the states would like to ride europe also. While in the USAF I was able to travel a lot and I took my bike with me on my plane (C-130)and was able to cycle the UK and some of europe and loved it.
I bleed Blue and Maze. It's tough being a Michigan fan in Ohio. These days it's just tough being a Michigan fan. LOL!

I'd love to ride the EuroVelo6.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I bleed Blue and Maze. It's tough being a Michigan fan in Ohio. These days it's just tough being a Michigan fan. LOL!

I live in va. now, but from Albion, mi.

you?

·
Registered
415 Posts
I married into your tribe. My wife is from Ypsilanti.
Nice... Not sure of yours or her age, but ask her if she remembers the SPAGHETTI BENDER on washington st.. Good eating.... After many parties,,,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts