Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new guy in here have a Trek 4300 thats a couple years old. Been throwing around some Ideas on building a cruzer and stumbled in here.

Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
+1 on both the welcome and the question.
+2 on both the welcome and the question. I hate Ice Cream too. I disposed of a bowl of the nasty stuff last night ;)

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
+2 on both the welcome and the question. I hate Ice Cream too. I disposed of a bowl of the nasty stuff last night ;)
Haha! Now that's the kinda hate that I can relate to. I put some strong hate on a rack of baby backs last night.:D

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome! I will be the first to admit, I don't hate ice cream! In fact, it is a staple in my diet along with the baby backs and some libations!!

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Hi from the swamp
It was icecream that took me from a 176#er to a 230#er

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome. I'm new here too.
I LOVE ice cream but it doesn't like me. I have Reflux condition and ice cream leaves me bloated and sick to my stomach. :(

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. When I found this site I was eating my norm. 1/2 quart of double choclate chip with carmel. The container I just opened was almost gone not leaving me much for the following nite. Thats when I was like :eek: its almost gone. So there u have I love the stuff and hate it that I cant quit when I start its worse then beer. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts