Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been quietly viewing the forums here for the past month and decided it was time to contribute a bit.

I'm in Greensboro, NC I recently started riding in order to save some money on gas and to get to know the city in a different way
(I also enjoy hitting the trails even though it still scares the hell out of me).

I ride a MY? Cannondale M500, originally purchased by my father new, which has been subjected to some pretty rough use from me over the years, but it just won't stop, needless to say, I love this bike.

Anyways, that's a bit about me, I look forward to chatting with you all and feel free to ask any questions.

-M-

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hi and welcome!

I have ridden a few trails in Greensboro - I live in Fayetteville, but on long weekends the wife and I like to go camping at Hagan-Stone and hit the local trails.

We've tried Country Park, Northeast Park, Reedy Fork and Owls Roost - I think my favorite is Northeast Park trails.

We are actually coming up this weekend (2-5 Sep) maybe we'll see you on a trail!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for the warm welcome,

I've only lived here a few months, but so far I've hit the Little Loop and Wild Turkey trails, as I've said before, they scared me just enough to try them again.
I'll have to check out the trails you've listed.
Have fun this weekend, ride safe.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Welcome to the site! Nice looking Cannondale!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts