Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Good to have ya, Myster. Where are you from? What type of riding do you do, and how did you find us?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Friend of mine is on here, and mainly weekend joy rides. I don't commute or anything I work about thirty miles from home.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I don't commute or anything I work about thirty miles from home.
Me either. Though I keep thinking I need to start. However, the "safer" route would be 20 miles and I would have to leave my house well before daylight to do that. Back country roads, no shoulder, and darkness doesn't sound like a good combination for commuting on a bike.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Dam guys that sucks. How long do ya'll spend in traffic?
I leave around 6:30 to beat the traffic. Not exactly a big city here (75k or so), but the roads around here were not built anticipating that many people. Drive to and from work is about 25 minutes.

·
Registered
657 Posts
....I would have to leave my house well before daylight to do that. Back country roads, no shoulder, and darkness doesn't sound like a good combination for commuting on a bike.
Aside from the back country roads....I would have the same issue if I decided to commute. Its just too difficult for me, especially this time of year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts