Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm new here but this place looks awesome. Im a huge cycling fan so I think this place is the best place for me!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome, pull up a chair, and help yourself to a cup of coffee.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Oh, and none of that pretentious french press coffee.

·
Registered
625 Posts
what is wrong with french things?
Nothing. I just don't get the love for that coffee contraption. At RBR some people have practically built a shrine to it. :D

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
People at work think I'm a coffee snob because I bring my own thermos of coffee everyday. Free or not the coffee here tastes like crap. I play along and tell them I special order the beans and grind them daily... truth is I buy the Hazelnut flavored stuff at Target.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,500 Posts
Nothing. I just don't get the love for that coffee contraption. At RBR some people have practically built a shrine to it. :D
The French press is my favorite way to make coffee. Great flavor, stupid simple to use, cheap and easy clean up. What's not to love? Having said that; the best cup you'll ever drink is made in an Italian coffee maker...

·
Registered
625 Posts
the espresso makers are okay. they can be messy. french press, bench press, dunkin' donuts express, whatev. I spend more of my energy making good beer than worrying about how to make a better cuppa joe.

·
Registered
330 Posts
French Press is too much work for me. I put da beanz in my machine, I pour the water in the top - it makes a grindy noise and coffee comes out. It's a thermal carafe, so there's no burner baking the coffee. I'm happy with my method.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Making coffee is not work. I get up, shower, check my mail, and by the time I get to the kitchen, there is a full pot. Magic. And I bring it to work in a thermos, because a travel cup doesn't work with a motorcycle.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Making coffee is not work. I get up, shower, check my mail, and by the time I get to the kitchen, there is a full pot. Magic. And I bring it to work in a thermos, because a travel cup doesn't work with a motorcycle.
Hack, what do you ride?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I spent 7 years in the Navy. If the coffee don't bite back then it isn't strong enough! And I agree, French presses are a pain in the a$$

1 - 20 of 28 Posts