Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Central Illinois . I ride and refurbish old bikes, do a little touring locally, and pursue a lot of photography whilst doing that . Winter has been pretty kind this year , so iIve been able to log a few outdoor miles:D

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
Welcome Rossman! I grew up in central Ill as well. lil place called Morton :D

·
OTR-MTB and Fitness
85 Posts
It has been a nice winter, don't believe I've ridden in IL yet. have to fix that :) Know of any good trails by Effingham. Be there Thursday, or Troy, or anywhere on I-70 for that matter?

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
It has been a nice winter, don't believe I've ridden in IL yet. have to fix that :) Know of any good trails by Effingham. Be there Thursday, or Troy, or anywhere on I-70 for that matter?
Raced moto-cross in Effingham :)
'

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Welcome Rossman! I grew up in central Ill as well. lil place called Morton :D
I know where Morton is. My wife's dad grew up just north of there in a bump in the road called Marseilles. Her grandmother lived there pretty much her whole life.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know where Morton is. My wife's dad grew up just north of there in a bump in the road called Marseilles. Her grandmother lived there pretty much her whole life.
Marsailles was home to the Radar. Back in the day, that's where all our weather radar came from .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts