Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
I've got one. It's pretty fantastic. Hophead if you ever want to check it out IRL I only live a few miles from you.

I believe I have the Explorer Deluxe Asym (the one for big/tall guys).

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got one. It's pretty fantastic. Hophead if you ever want to check it out IRL I only live a few miles from you.

I believe I have the Explorer Deluxe Asym (the one for big/tall guys).
I got the regular Expedition A-sym while was out in Denver at REI. I haven't tried it out yet though. Maybe next weekend.

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
I got the regular Expedition A-sym while was out in Denver at REI. I haven't tried it out yet though. Maybe next weekend.
I sewed myself a pair of homemade "snake skins" for my hammock and they really help ease transportation and storage of the thing.

/That's right, I sew.

I also sewed some new/longer treehugger straps. Mine use two welded rings as a closure like the cheapo belts you get free with your new cargo shorts at the store.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
I'm bad about resurrecting threads from months ago if I have something to interject.

Zombie thread craves brains...

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I just asked my boss if I could get one for our room and she said no. Handsome Ryan you must be the Christ cause you resurrecting tings left and right. I always had a feeling he was a white dude who built bike trailers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts